Covid-19 Safety Plan
- The entire building is sanitized prior to every service.
- The seating is reduced to 50% of our zoned capacity
- Seating is arranged to maximize social distancing
- Minimizing building use to one day per week.
- Elderly and at risk members encouraged to stay home and watch via live stream
- Sick staff and congregants are asked to stay home.
- Individually packages hand sanitizing wipes available for every attendee.
- Seating arranged for individuals or family groups
- Liquid hand sanitizer available.
- Communion elements are purchased individually wrapped.
- Baptismal water is chlorinated to prevent the spread of covid-19